15+ Great Silverlake Bars To Check Out On Your Next Night Out
If you’ve been in Los Angeles for some time, you’ll know that the nightlife differs from neighborhood to neighborhood. On the eastside, you can find a good mix of dives, trendy spots, and sports bars. Here’s our top pick of Silverlake bars to check out when you’re in the mood for a good time.
Bars In Silverlake
Cha Cha Lounge
(323) 660-7595 – 2375 Glendale Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90039
-Eastside spot draws a boisterous crowd with foosball tables, photo booth, DJs & a thatched roof bar.
Red Lion Tavern
(323) 662-5337 – 2366 Glendale Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90039
-German spot serves sausage, schnitzel & beers in a chalet-style space or on its rooftop beer garden.
(323) 666-2000 – 2838 Rowena Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90039
-Buzzing American eatery with a big bar scene in a former 1920s firehouse with a romantic patio.
(323) 741-0032 – 2906 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 9002
-No-nonsense institution showcasing local indie rockers, plus comedy & drag queen nights.
The Thirsty Crow
(323) 661-6007 – 2939 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026
-Handcrafted cocktails & a long list of whiskeys in a saloon-style setting, plus a lively happy hour.
(323) 928-2098 – 3626 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026
-Upmarket open-air lounge surrounded by trees, offering small plates, pizza & a large drinks list.
(323) 660-4500 – 3701 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026
-Lively destination offering familiar Mexican fare such as tacos & quesadillas, plus cocktails.
(213) 784-6595 – 1087 Manzanita St, Los Angeles, CA 90029
-Chill spot pulls in patrons with handcrafted cocktails, inviting couches & an intimate atmosphere.
(323) 669-9381 – 4427 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90027
-This local landmark whips up tropical drinks in a tiny room covered in tikis & Hawaiian decor.
(323) 338-7777 – 3725 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026
-Expansive sports bar provides pub grub, more than 30 brews on tap & big screens beaming games.
(323) 665-6810 – 4356 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90029
-Lively, gay-friendly bar with an unpretentious vibe, tiny dance floor & well-stocked jukebox.
(323) 928-2402 – 4321 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90029
-Gastropub dominated by raw surfaces offering whiskey, craft beers on tap & comfort grub with twists.
(323) 347-5557 – 4326 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90029
-European-influenced, seasonal eatery with classic French fare & a modern vibe.
(323) 663-6927 – 2478 Fletcher Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90039
-Live Music Venue
(323) 522-6835 – 2611 Hyperion Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027
-Playful neighborhood spot with pinball & disco balls, plus light fare, cocktails, beer & wine.
(323) 669-9472 – 4219 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90029
-Long-standing gay hot spot caters to a leather-wearing crowd, with cheap beer nights & DJs.
2538 Hyperion Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027
-Country-chic dining room with elevated American comfort food & an ornate, attached cocktail bar.
(323) 668-0318 – 4212 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90029
-Quirky neighborhood fixture offering tapas, paella & weekend flamenco shows, plus live-music nights.
The Black Cat
(323) 661-6369 – 3909 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90029
-Upscale American gastropub in a historic location related to the LGBTQ civil rights movement.
3930 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90029