Nora's Naturals Coffee A New Santa Barbara Roasted Coffee Brand is Redefining Healthy Coffee And A Healthy World
A good cup of coffee (or three) is our saving grace on a busy day. It helps keep us energized, focused and ready for whatever the day has ahead. While you may be tempted to run to Starbucks for a quick caffeine haul, I have a coffee brand that you will want to stock up on for your midday pick-me-up
Nora’s Naturals Coffee, founded by performance enhancement and nutrition specialist Nora Tobin, is a single origin organic coffee harvested on a multigenerational family farm in the Nicaraguan Finca La Isabela mountain range and roasted in Santa Barbara.
Nora’s Naturals Coffee is a unique and balanced blend of cocoa and citrus, providing that extra midday boost of energy you need. The coffee beans are grown in volcanic soil, making it rich in silica, a mineral essential to the production of anti-aging collagen in the body. The blend contains high amounts of immune strengthening polyphenols.
Not only is the coffee packed with your required caffeine levels and tastes amazing, but is also high in antioxidants and rich in silica, essential for anti-aging collagen production and skin hydration.
3% of all Nora’s Naturals profits are donated to the Environmental Defense Fund. They are Rainforest Alliance and Smithsonian Bird Certified.
Nora’s Naturals Coffee comes in 10 ounces of either light or dark roast, with your selection of ground or whole beans.
Here are several health benefits of drinking coffee for you to ponder on with your next cup of joe
- Coffee helps you burn fat – There is a reason that caffeine is found in a lot of popular fat-burning supplements. Studies have linked healthy caffeine intake to boost your metabolic rate by 3–11%.
- Contains essential nutrients – The coffee bean is in fact a seed. We know that seeds tend to be pretty good for us, and the coffee seed being no exception. Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), Manganese and potassium, Magnesium and niacin (vitamin B3) can all be found in coffee
- Coffee protects your liver – People who drink 4 or more cups of coffee a day have been linked to have up to a 80% lower risk of developing cirrhosis, where the liver is largely replaced by scar tissue.
- Coffee may be the healthiest part of our SAD western diet – With pancakes, bacon and eggs being the normal routine for many of us here in the western world, aka SAD (standard American diet), coffee may be the one shiny brightspot. Studies indicate that many people get more antioxidants from coffee than from fruits and vegetables combined. Coffee is one of the most antioxidant packed beverages that you can drink in the world.
- Coffee Boost Brain Health & Cognitive Function – Coffee has been shown to have some pretty great short and long term effects on cognition and memory. In the short term, it can improve mood, vigilance, learning and reaction time. Long term, it can help protect against diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.