Best Gourmet Donuts In Los Angeles
Los Angeles has a great offering of donut shops and eateries. Wether you’re a fan of cake donuts, filled, frostings, sprinkles, WHATEVER. There’s probably a spot for you! Here are some great places to get your donut fix appeased.
(213) 536-5720 – 314 West Olympic Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90015
Menu: Gourmet Donuts, Fried Chicken, Coffee
-A DTLA staple for donuts AND fried chicken. BirdiesLA is open late during the week with extended hours on the weekend for late night munchies!
(310) 587-0022 – 631 Wilshire Blvd. Santa Monica, California 90401
Menu: Gourmet Donuts, Coffee
– A westside treasure serving decadent and unique doughnuts since 2012. Vegan and gluten friendly options available.
(213) 908-2745 – 5107 York Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90065
Menu: Gourmet Donuts, Ice Cream, Coffee
– A Highland Park favorite that serves up some of the most unique donut creations in the city. Even better they’ll let you customize your own. (Pro Tip: get there early!)
(323) 935-2409 – 5850 West 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90036
Menu: Gourmet Donuts, Croissants, Coffee
– A quick and convenient place to get donuts without sacrificing quality. Order online to speed up the wait!
(213) 385-3318 – 3540 W 3rd Street Los Angeles, CA 90020
Menu: Gourmet Donuts, Croissants, , Muffins, Bagels, Coffee
– 24/7 access to some of the best donuts in Los Angeles. California Donuts has been serving great treats up in Koreatown since 1982!
(213) 788-7549 – 2609 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90026
Menu: Gourmet Vegan Donuts
– A hidden gem in Echo Park featuring great vegan donuts. Closed Monday & Tuesday w/ limited hours
(310) 829-2512 – 1614 Santa Monica Blvd Santa Monica, CA 90404
Menu: Gourmet Donuts, Croissants, , Sandwiches, Bagels, Coffee, so much more…
– DK’s has the some of the best varieties, offerings, and most fun creations! This place is home of the Wow-Nut (half waffle/half donut) that says it all!
(818) 622-6646 – 100 Universal City Plaza Hollywood, CA 91608
Menu: Gourmet Donuts
-Not an official LA staple (since they’re originally from Portland) but a great place doughnuts nonetheless. Best of all, it gives you an excuse to go to Universal City Walk.