Take A Look At This List Full List Of Bars With Pool Tables And Other Great Places To Play Pool In Los Angeles
Much like everything else in Los Angeles, the pool scene runs deep. With no shortage of dive bars, venues and lounges, there’s a wide range of places to pop in for a game or two. There’s even a few tournaments and leagues to join for the more experienced player. Our list of bars with pool tables features a bunch of well known spots, a few hidden gems, and couple pool halls if you’re looking to practice.
Editor’s note: Be careful. There are sharks in the water!
Bars With A Pool Table In LA
(213) 278-0071 – 1455 Sunset Blvd #3457, Los Angeles, CA 90026
-Neighborhood hideaway offers a DJ-fueled dance floor & drink specials before Dodgers home games.
(213) 250-3417 – 1477 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90026
-PBR flows at this jukebox-fueled, proudly grungy bar with pool tables & a punk-rock vibe.
The High Low
(323) 741-0287 – 3000 Los Feliz Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90039
-Cozy bar offering Tex-Mex grub, DJ’s, karaoke, and pool.
(310) 467-7377 – 7065 1/2 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028
– Cult classics are screened at this movie-centric bar with craft cocktails, pool & a hidden entrance.
Hollywood – (323) 465-6356 – 1810 Wilcox Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028
North Hollywood – (818) 505-0460 – 11130 Magnolia Blvd, North Hollywood, CA 91601
-Neighborhood bar with a wide selection of beers, ciders & malt liquors, plus TVs & pool tables.
Mr. Furley's Bar
(747) 240-6500 – 224 N Brand Blvd, Glendale, CA 91203
-Comfort food, craft beers & cocktails offered in a roomy, vibrant hangout that has pool tables.
Rhythm Room LA
(213) 537-0394 – 206 W 6th St BSMT, Los Angeles, CA 90014
(213) 784-6595 – 1087 Manzanita St, Los Angeles, CA 90029
-Chill spot pulls in patrons with handcrafted cocktails, inviting couches & an intimate atmosphere.
Cowboy Palace Saloon
(844) 426-9725 – 21635 Devonshire St, Chatsworth, CA 91311
-Cowboy boots hang above the bar at this down-home joint with cocktails, pool & live country music.
(213) 988-7383 – 2017 E 7th St, Los Angeles, CA 90021
-Eastside haunt draws a mixed crowd with beer & tequila shot specials, jukebox tunes & free peanuts.